Search This Blog

Monday, December 11, 2017

Six years on......

It seems a lifetime ago that I was able to showcase my tentative efforts at expressing my artwork. It was through these blogs that I " met" some struggling artists like myself, needing to find more information about where to take my art.  We joined forums and shared info, art shows, styles etc It certainly has been a journey, and I've tried many mediums, shown my work in exhibitions, joined and sold my work on redbubble, various galleries and had it printed on cards etc. Facebook has made it easy to upload photos of my artwork  - Wendi.S illustrations & paintings, as does Instagram - wendi.seymour
This blog was almost my art diary and I signed in tonight ready to delete it all, however it brought back so many memories of struggles- self doubt- disappointments as well as pure joy being immersed in art and I can see how very far I've come in 6 or so years . So, I'm leaving it for posterity -

No comments: